Healthy Eggs - Green devil's
Green Devil’s Eggs - Healthy Eggs
Healthy Eggs with a Devilled twist. These boiled eggs are quick and easy to make and a great conversation starter.
- 6 eggs
- mayonnaise (about 2 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon Organics NZ spirulina powder
- Optional: Garlic (1 clove)
Healthy Eggs Method
- Boil the eggs (10 min in boiling water with one drop of white vinegar)
- Rinse them in cold water to cool them down
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise making sure you keep the white intact
- Put the egg yolk in to a food processor.
- Add the mayo, starting with 2 spoonful’s adding more if needed.
- If you decide to use garlic, add it now.
- Blend with the salt, pepper and Spirulina powder until you have a uniform paste.
- Scoop the yolk back into the center of the egg whites (we used a baking sleeve to have the nice stripes on the yolk)
- sprinkle lightly with paprika for extra colour.
Best made in advance and chilled in the refrigerator.